Friday, October 9, 2009

Life

Life is short ......
Always reading & hearing people talk about their life's experience and the circumstance,obstancles & the things that they handle in their life ,With every decision they are making it lead them to the next level of their life ,life's a journal we never figure out whats the next chapter until we unfold it by ourself .

I Enjoy my Life ,I have great life ,God gives my almost everything goods for me ,I should learn how to apperciate it ,people said that we should never compared ourself to other people ,dont have jealous or fools over someone life because we dont know their road and how many steps to take them to here .Sometimes I am really afriad to take the next step because i dont really know whats happen in the next chapter of my life .

I guess this is what life is all about ,we dont know until we are 'there' ,if life is predictable then we wouldt call it life ,always had to be prepare to handle the things that we never happen ,stand straight when facing problems and made it through .I do have regret of the things and decision that i had done ,To be honest ,I struggle with myself a lots recently I wants to make a choice and make sure it was no regret but it been on my mind and its bothers me so much .

I wants to achieve something greats because i believe i can do it .

No comments: