Thursday, August 20, 2009

i feel

I feels like wants to achieve something and prove to the people that i have the ability to do it .I want to let everyone know that i have the potential ,I wish people can see through this mix personalities of mine and really understand the goods .I want to have chances on myself but i let myself drown into the lake of bad .

I feels that i am such a big hypocritic ,I dislike the people personalities is actually certain angle of my own .Its actually hating your own personalities ,I wish I have the power to changing ,I know that i only keep talking and writing to make up the things to let it seems better but underneath it actually become worst as the days goes .

I want to solve problem but I dont know how to use it and make people think i create the problem .I have to make everything clear and let them know the fine line but I failed every single time because i am the people who stop myself getting better .I think people who dislike me will eventually blocking my way to the lane of succed but actually i am the one who create the people that dislike me due of myself .

I feels tired and frustrated ,I want to reborn in a different way ,I love my personalities and also hate it at the same time ,i feel twisted and Wants to get twisted by people ,I want someone slap to my face to reveal me the reality .I surronded by people who love and support me but i dont know how to apperciate it .I though I understand the meaning of Apperciate but turn out i am just try to show off people that i knew it but its actually covering up and not truly understand.

I want to shut myself in a door of Hopes .I want to have to ladder to let me escape from the bad side of mine to run out from this mystery world .I wish to be smart because i am stupid and it is because every single time when i think i did something smart is actually something very stupid .I am the idiot who never understand the truth .I want to live as normal but i had to choose between good and bad .

I wish to be quite because it is not a part of my personalities , I wish to be quite because people wont know about my bads come out from my mouth ......

I am the one who will destroy myself

No comments: