Thursday, January 7, 2010

Just Keep it Simple ....


I feels like Things around me whenever I grow nor I become more ,its become even more complicated and complex ,its just like a layer ,the layering tells me that i wants to discover more stuff about it ,like a mysterious movie ...

Sometimes Simple is always the best thing in mind ,dont wanna get too much ,just keep it that way and its all good ,I feels like i compare myself to other things too much ,just too much .its like everything must be a comparison ???///???/////////????

I dont even know whats i'm thinking sometimes ,feels like a no direction teenager at certain moment sometimes ,must control myself and get into the right lane in mind ,whenever i think too much those inlusion keeps spreading those disease in my brain and eat me up ,in the end of the day is myself who makes things become complicated while it can easy solve .

tells myself that always stay at the positive side ,look up to the beautiful blue sky and hope myself is like that clean and simple .minds tells me that dont care and dont compare too much and i feels that its too late ,looking back hating people in my past ,those people/friends who make who i am today which who i am love and hate myself today .

I'm soo confuse ,dont know what to do .......

No comments: